Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard Big D. I imagine you mean the turn signal in the rearview mirror? First remove the screw underneath the mirror housing and pull the mirror out by releasing the two tabs on the top inside of the housing. Remove the bulb by turning it clockwise in the socket and replace it with the new one (I always wear a light cotton glove when working with bulbs). Re-install the mirror and screw in reverse order of removal. Patience buddy, the screw can be a PITA to thread in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard Big D. I imagine you mean the turn signal in the rearview mirror? First remove the screw underneath the mirror housing and pull the mirror out by releasing the two tabs on the top inside of the housing. Remove the bulb by turning it clockwise in the socket and replace it with the new one (I always wear a light cotton glove when working with bulbs). Re-install the mirror and screw in reverse order of removal. Patience buddy, the screw can be a PITA to thread in.
Thanks budoka for the information!!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
One of the joys of my job on a quiet afternoon...I'm never without a service manual for just about any model Honda m/c when I'm at my desk:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts