Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 DCT
When I turn on the turn signal to let people know I'm getting ready to turn its blinks a few times then turns off, way too soon.
Most of the time I need to turn it on several times before i get to the corner. It turns off even though I'm going straight.
Anyone know the cure? is it in the software or is there a plug in flasher? all i see in the settings is to activate it or disable it. Is there an adjustment option in the set up window?

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you search for turn signal cancel on this site you will find a couple of complicated [to me] fixes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
As far as I know, it is what it is on the '18 and up models. I hit the switch again before it cuts off and it extends the time.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
If you are moving and you put your signal on it will last for about seven seconds. If you're sitting still it will stay blinking until you make your turn. I have not heard of any way to change the sequence.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You can go into the menu and turn the auto cancel off. You will have to cancel the turn signal but it does give you the option. I turned my turn signal to off so it works like my other bike. I agree the auto cancel is way too short before it cancels. Every Honda I have had in the past cancels too soon.

·
Administrator
26,011 Posts
I'm so used to the way my '09 operates I just reactivate it if it shuts off. Not sure if the new editions are shorter time span than my bike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts