Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
There aren't a lot of choices for the 1500's. I don't think you can get the ones like the 1800's have, it's a different set up on the mufflers but you can get these
http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=9113&str=9

Another thing you can do is take off the stock tips and check an auto parts store for some tips there that have the same diameter.

·
Premium Member
24,461 Posts
Does anyone know where I can buy the Turn Down Tips for a 1500
GoldWing? Like the ones on the 1800.
bobby: Check out the post by our newest member " Rakkasan " and his first post titled " Back in the Saddle ". He has a link to his Facebook photo album with his 1500 and the exhaust tips on it that Joe referred you to.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There aren't a lot of choices for the 1500's. I don't think you can get the ones like the 1800's have, it's a different set up on the mufflers but you can get these
directlineparts.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Another thing you can do is take off the stock tips and check an auto parts store for some tips there that have the same diameter.
Thanks. I'll try the auto parts store.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Found a set of what you are looking for they fit 1988 to 1997 GL-1500's. I saw them on Chromeworld's website www.chromeworld.com, part number 6055 triple turn down exhaust tips.
Thats the same one that I posted, I think he is looking for the ones like on the 1800, but no one makes them for the 1500's.

·
Super Moderator
7,867 Posts
if the mufflers are rusted out purchase a set of OEM mufflers with the turned down end. I thought he wanted the fancy set with the three tips, my mistake. :eek:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
You could be right and I could be wrong, we will have to wait to see if he posts a reply. Don't you just hate it when someone starts a post and then never finishes it!!!:mad: :(

·
Super Moderator
7,867 Posts
joe in calif
Well, bobby is a newbie, maybe he joined to look for advice. This may even be his first Wing too.
I agree, he should at least post a comment on if he found some type of end cap or made a modification.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
joe in calif
Well, bobby is a newbie, maybe he joined to look for advice. This may even be his first Wing too.
I agree, he should at least post a comment on if he found some type of end cap or made a modification.
NOT my first Wing..Still looking....Bike is a 2000 SE. I am going to a muffler shop and try having a set made. I want a single turndown.I drive a truck and don't have a lot of time for the computer.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE HELP.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.