Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an independent shop/mechanic in the tucson area. I need some minor work done on my 1994 Interstate.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Not alot of AZ guys here. If it's something minor, there's alot of assistance here to help walk you thru it.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
There is one of our members in your area. His screen name is billcarr. You can try sending him a PM he may know of a shop. Like L2R said ask, maybe someone can help here.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Im here fossil. i dont know any independants. I have always gotten good service at Musselmans. I hear C and R trikes on east Irvington Road gives good service although I have not been there. They do a lot of Wing repairs and Wing conversions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
HI AZJOE,

I'm also in Tucson and also new to GoldWings. I would echo billcarr. I buy my OEM parts at Musslemans'. So far, I've been able to manage all mechanical work myself. But, everytime I ask other GW owners for a reputable garage, C&R Cycle is mentioned.

The only caveat being that the owner told me (via phone) that they don't really like to do electrical trouble-shooting. They do seem to have a reputation for good mechanical work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts