Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a trustworthy Honda dealer in Indiana to work on my 2018 GW. Any recommendations? I was looking for a list of top rated dealers but havent found such a thing

·
Registered
4 Posts
the best I've found (not saying they are the best...) is Westfield Powersports in Westfield. Just off 31 at the SR 32 exit.

New to the forum here - always glad to have a good riding buddy. Moved to Indy from Southern Indiana, so I have lots of roads in my pocket from there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the best I've found (not saying they are the best...) is Westfield Powersports in Westfield. Just off 31 at the SR 32 exit.

New to the forum here - always glad to have a good riding buddy. Moved to Indy from Southern Indiana, so I have lots of roads in my pocket from there.
welcome aboard..always looking to ride down south. just let me know.

as far as westfield Power sports....it has been my experience that only the parts dept works. ive walked in there several times in the past looking for bikes but NOONE approached me. they all stood talking to each other. ive had my dirt bike worked on there but nothing else. luckily these things are bullet proof

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
I could give you a great recommendation in the Chicago area, but I don't know anything about dealers/shops in the Indy area. So if you don't mind the ride, just let me know.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could give you a great recommendation in the Chicago area, but I don't know anything about dealers/shops in the Indy area. So if you don't mind the ride, just let me know.
i wouldnt mind the ride. i have family in the suburbs i can visit. need someone trustworthy and good

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
I have had all of my maintenance done at Des Plaines Honda and have found them to be honest and conscientious. They have treated me very well. They are an hour's ride from my home, but I think it is worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Here in mid Michigan there is a couple of good dealers I have used.
There is Central Motor Sports in Mt. Pleasant, MI, they have worked on my Goldwing a couple of times and I have been more than happy with the results.
Also there is Village Motorsports in Grand Rapids, MI. I had them do quite a bit of work on my Kawasaki Voyager XII, which turned a bike neglected by a PO into a very reliable touring machine. They have also done work on my Brothers 'wing.
I would recommend either of these shops, neither are necessarily cheap but where is.
Also have an independent shop Action Sports in Greenville, MI for tire changes, fork seals and the like.
I know this may not be of any help to you in Indiana but others may be looking in other areas too.
Hope this helps someone.

Attachments

Reactions: Blkbrd11XX

·
Registered
270 Posts
North of you a way but there are 3 good dealers with good service departments. Warsaw has Lake City Honda, Kendallville has Kendallville Motorsports and Fort Wayne has Ehlerding Honda. I've had all 3 work on various Goldwings and have never had any complaints. I personally use Orr Motorsports south of Columbia City as his labor is less $$ but he is good. His lead times are usually 2-3 weeks out though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
North of you a way but there are 3 good dealers with good service departments. Warsaw has Lake City Honda, Kendallville has Kendallville Motorsports and Fort Wayne has Ehlerding Honda. I've had all 3 work on various Goldwings and have never had any complaints. I personally use Orr Motorsports south of Columbia City as his labor is less $$ but he is good. His lead times are usually 2-3 weeks out though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
excellent, thank you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts