Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put another power outlet in the trunk and so i bought one designed for the fairing pocket. I already have one there. So sure enough I figured the connector in the trunk lid would be the same.:eek::eek: Yeah right. It is a differnt connector. I could splice a wire into it but I prefer not to cut any original wires. Does anyone know if the connectors used in these bikes are in any way a standard? I believe the the connector in the the trunk that I want to hook into is a red one. Does this mean anything as far as identiying the connector? Would I be able to find a mate to this connector or is Honda uniaque?

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After doing some searching for electrical connectors I found this site that looks fabulous. It has wiring connectors (Hitachi type), harnesses, specialty applications, modulators etc, especially for Goldwings. Just thought I would advertise it for all other members.

http://www.electricalconnection.com/index2.htm

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hey there neighbor, you stole my thunder on this one. That's where I got my noise supressor from too. Good outfit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts