·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas
What say ye?
Kury or Showchrome?
Trying to decide between the two.
Kinda like the larger S.C. lenses on a 'yeller' bike, but have read conflicting reviews on Wingstuff about them. The clear lens type have many neg. comments to do with cheap construction, lights falling out etc whereas the red lens (Ones I would get) have glowing reviews....HUH??? :confused:
What has your experience been with either brand?

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I had show chrome on my 02 for 5 years with out any problems the one light started to flicker, no problem getting a replacement, I have known several people with kury lights and all have had lots of trouble with lights going out since day 1. But like anything else, you can get a good one or bad one in anything you buy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm also looking at these and looking at the reviews on Wingstuff. For me, getting the lights is a must - just a matter of which ones. Wingstuff said they like the Kury trunk rack better, so I may go with Kury just to match their style.

Still not sure, but will probably decide this week. Did you decide yet?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think the SC look better on my yellow bike, too. No problems but only been on for 6 months. I cracked one by backing into something and SC service was very helpful.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't have these yet but I'll be getting them when I buy lights.

Check them out at winglites.com

I don't know these people at all but I seen this set up at Americade this year and liked the look.

Good luck with what ever you buy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I bought Kurys from Wingstuff & they are shipped.........should arrive tomorrow (I'm less than 90 minutes from their warehouse). I'm going to put a Kury trunk rack on too later.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Moldings

Ordering the Show Chrome ones today (Trunk and bags) along with a spoiler running light converter wire and trunk turn signal adapters. Hopefully I can get them all installed at the same time vs taking it all apart half a dozen times.....Hmmm, rear reflector light......????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts