Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for info. This year I want to get one of those bags that attaches to the trunk rack and has a rain cover. Anybody had a particularly good or bad experience with one--which ones work well, which ones to stay away from. Thanx in advance for ideas.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Heard of some coming apart, especially the rain cover...I have the Kuryakyn trunk rack bag, 3 seasons use. 4 attachment points, attached rain cover in a hidden pocket, one main pocket that I keep rain 2 rain suits, 1 full bike cover, a can of "honda" polish and rag, and 2 small pockets, it also has a carry handle. I'd buy another.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wingstuff has one that comes with a rack for $99 or I believe is also available separately. I am pleased with mine and it has been rain tested with no leaks. Wingstuff's site is down now for maintenance so can't give you link.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i took the tail bag off the 750f and use it in the wing. it will attach to the luggage rack or seat just like the bags from wingstuff

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
I have the Kury, and what I like the most about it is the attachment set-up, super slick. I just make sure my wife doesn't pack it and everything's fine.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx for the info, looks like the vote goes to the Kury bag. Want it to put light bulky stuff in, and those small items used on the road to avoid opening the trunk so much. It will probably contain rain gear, jackets, sneekers, and the usual sun glasses, water bottle, maps etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts