Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Just completed over 800 mile trip on my wing. What a fabulous machine caught in a rain storm bike was so stable I could hardly believe it. 13,000 miles engine is still strong as the day I purchased it. New Dunlops at 10,000 no wobble straight as an arrow. Very well pleased no issues to date.

Yellow 10

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Hi, Just completed over 800 mile trip on my wing. What a fabulous machine caught in a rain storm bike was so stable I could hardly believe it. 13,000 miles engine is still strong as the day I purchased it. New Dunlops at 10,000 no wobble straight as an arrow. Very well pleased no issues to date.

Yellow 10
Welcome from Maryland post some pictures when you can

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
hello yellow10, welcome to GWOF. where is home and where did you ride to

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State. Glad you like your ride. I have always been really fond of Yellow Wings. My good pal in Md. rides one & we just recently took a nice group shot containing 11 Wings & the Eye is drawn right to the Yellow one.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Update your location and we will know where you call home... Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa.

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Welcome Yellow 10 from Central Washington. You will enjoy this forum.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Alabama

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Cool!:cool:

Welcome to the GWOF and let's see some photos of your yellow 2010 Wing, and your trip!

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Howdy and welcome. Yup, major rule here: no pics, no happened;)

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Welcome from another Pa. boy glad to see you here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts