Honda Goldwing Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Oh it's quite hot here in the central valley where I am but at least it's a dry heat...LOL....right...don't you roast a turkey in "dry heat"?
if you want a dry turkey

more than once this summer, my bbq grill (black), the thermometer on it say 205 just because of the sun at about noon..... isn't that the temp you can use to slow roast a brisket

·
Registered
2006 GL1800 2003 Escapade trailer
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I completely understand the retirement part of it....... doing some figuring in September to see if it is still next school year or the end of this one that I pull the retirement plug
I'm pretty sure I will be looking for stuff to do constantly when I do hang it up.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
yeah..... I will have to have something to do.... or I will drive my wife and I crazy
but.... will be nice to just be able to just do what I want to do when I want to do it
unlike now..... as a teacher.... you have to schedule a potty break

my hobby is wood working..... hoping it will pay for itself..... then I can have fun just making saw dust...... a great stress relief
a museum in town has several historic houses..... always needed repairs and a couple still being restored...... can spend lots of time there when they have the funds for materials

Reactions: crownfire

·
Registered
2006 GL1800 2003 Escapade trailer
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
yeah..... I will have to have something to do.... or I will drive my wife and I crazy
but.... will be nice to just be able to just do what I want to do when I want to do it
unlike now..... as a teacher.... you have to schedule a potty break

my hobby is wood working..... hoping it will pay for itself..... then I can have fun just making saw dust...... a great stress relief
a museum in town has several historic houses..... always needed repairs and a couple still being restored...... can spend lots of time there when they have the funds for materials
I know for sure I'd like to be able to take bike tours and not worry about when I have to come back.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
may both of our dreams come true
and in the mean time
we get to do the things we like and have fun doing whenever we can fit them in

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
remember.... next ride..... post pictures !!!!!! lolol

Reactions: GLblinded
21 - 28 of 28 Posts