Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving 2nd week in August to ride from S.W. FL to Colorado and points west. Anyone interested in going along? I am going solo on this trip.:)
John
PTwingmn.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. You might be going alone, but looks like you are going in "style". Enjoy your trip and this site. Ride safe..

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
If you make it to So Calif let me know, I can show you some nice motorcycle roads, providing it's not 100 degrees outside!! :(

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
sounds good

Im Jealous.

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
ptwingmn Keep us up on your trip, I will be three weeks behind you, from Pa. to Utah, anything you come to see in Co. that is a must let me know so I can check it out.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ptwingmn Keep us up on your trip, I will be three weeks behind you, from Pa. to Utah, anything you come to see in Co. that is a must let me know so I can check it out.
Have you ever been to Co? There are lots of beautiful areas to spend time in. I lived there 20 yrs. before moving to FL. Miss it big time!
Depending on your time you could spend days in areas and sections or travel the whole state from I-25 west from N to S. I like the SW part and I like everything North of I-70 and West of I-25. Lots to do and the small towns are nice with great views and great roads. Utah is also nice.
Stay in touch. May run into you traveling.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Joe, that sounds like me inviting someone out to Alberta to go snowmobiling in the winter provided it's not 40 below!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
Have you ever been to Co? There are lots of beautiful areas to spend time in. I lived there 20 yrs. before moving to FL. Miss it big time!
Depending on your time you could spend days in areas and sections or travel the whole state from I-25 west from N to S. I like the SW part and I like everything North of I-70 and West of I-25. Lots to do and the small towns are nice with great views and great roads. Utah is also nice.
Stay in touch. May run into you traveling.
Back in 94 I did a 10 day through Co. camping, had the best time with the roads and the people, did the trip by my self, the 5 other people back out the week before. on this ride I do plan to hit the areas you like, and if you see a blue 86A 1200 with a POW flag give me a wave. Ride On

1 - 8 of 8 Posts