Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trike my 1800. Looking at CSC and Champion and would like some feedback. Not sure if there's a different forum for trike talk somewhere else?

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
One of my riding buddies was looking at turning his 1800 into a trike a few years back, (though he hasn't yet) and he and I looked at them all and the RoadSmith got our vote. Check them out once to see what you think.

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Champion has both solid axle and independent suspension.
Roadsmith (Trike Shop) independent suspension long wheel base.
CSC independent suspension.
You would want raked trees (AKA: EZ Steer)

Chuck43,
Welcome to the forum and greetings from Florida.
If you want to know anything about a trike, just ask me.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
trike lady is the Yoda of trikes around these parts. I had a Lehman back in the mid 90's, no IRS but the EZ steer is a must IMO.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looking to trike my 1800. Looking at CSC and Champion and would like some feedback. Not sure if there's a different forum for trike talk somewhere else?
My 1800 is triked with a MotorTrike kit and I like it a lot. On board compressor gives suspension from ultra soft up to stiff as a board and I like the styling. Has a huge trunk and is the only kit with a rear bumper as standard. Mine has the billet wheels back and front.

rickrae

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
rickrae,
Like the matched wheels, looks nice. Do you have the new independent suspension or solid axle model?

·
Registered
30 Posts
rickrae,
Like the matched wheels, looks nice. Do you have the new independent suspension or solid axle model?
Alas, mine is a few years old and has the solid axle. I forgot to mention that it also has the easy-steer kit that is a must. My wife has power steering on her Can-Am Spyder and I think my GoldWing steers easier. (It certainly turns tighter).

rickrae

1 - 8 of 8 Posts