Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the above are featured in July's Issue of Rider Magazine. I've seen bits and pieces of all these items on-line but have never had the chance to run across all of them in one magazine. I'm not promoting Rider Magazine (I do subscribe) but I think the articles may be of interest to some Goldwing riders.

The traxxion article gives details including pricing. Kinda pricey for my taste, but it sure sounds hi-tech. I do plan on getting the Tappered Bearing later this year, but that's about all I can afford...hope it gets rid of the Wing wobble. The Super Brace helped some, but at 40mph the wobble sneaks in.

Ride Safe

·
Administrator
25,864 Posts
I was a subscriber to Rider back in the early 80's, and loved the magazine. The articles were well written and very informative, plus there was very little brand favoritism, pretty shoot from the hip stuff. I really enjoyed the musings of Stu Munro, Lane Campbell, Joe Minton's tech stuff, and Rouse was a great lead man in the day. Mark Tuttle is still there and I think that's a good thing, shows stability and dedication.
I haven't picked up a copy in years, but I'm sure they did a bang up job on the articles you mention, with points both pro and con about the subjects. I'm a performance oriented guy so anything that improves handling and better control feedback raises my eyebrows immediately. I'll have to check out the mag and read the Traxxion bit, although I'm pretty sold on Dookoo's recommendation of the Race-tech mod over Traxxion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts