Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traxxion Shock
On my 08 GW I installed a new Traxxion shock and after 40,000 miles I blew the seal.........has anyone else had this problem.........I thought the Traxxion would last longer than this............In LA today to have a new traxxion installed tomorrow....not many dealers that can install new shock..it would be a bummer out tripping an have this problem................any one have any ideals about a different brand of shock that could be installed by any Honda dealer an ready availiable .....like over night shippment..............the GW sure handles poorly without any compression or rebound control............it was a wild ride but kept it upright for 500 miles.......I gave traxxion a call early this morning and was told they were back log with calls.............a day later still waiting for the return call............not very impressed with their service
Howard

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I am not sure about traxion but i like the new progressives i bought 2 weeks ago.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
I have ablsolutely no complaints with the rear suspension on my '09, but it has less than 10,000 miles on it so far. I would like some adjustability for the front though. At the first sign of trouble with the front (no real issues right now) I'm definitely going shopping. I've had good luck with Progressive in the past on various bikes so I'm leaning that way or Traxxion. Waiting more for some long-term responses on either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts