Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are new retireees, summer in Illinois, winter in Texas, and children on either coast. Our new trike is super! Tow-Pac engineering is to very tight specs and their workmen are meticulous and precise. It is well worth a ride to their Aroma Park Illinois headquarters to have them outfit you. A family member also rides a Harley and they will have a new electric motor reverse on their website by July. (www.towpac) We also found an exceptional body shop in Paxton, Illinois (Brown's Body shop). He started with the paint purchased by number and then mixed and remixed until he got a perfect match for our trike and a couple scratched places, matching our aged silver paint job.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Illinois?? Whereabouts? I'm in the western suburbs of Chicago.I am a retiree too and just got a trike a couple of months ago. Love it, even though it is old and has some minor things gone wrong already. My buddy is also retired and we are planning some trips. If you are close maybe we could ride together sometime.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF mary and congrats on the trike

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new trike. You have to love being retired. Looks like you have lots of places to ride to. Ride safe and enjoy the site.. Lots of nice folks on here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts