Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
im thinking of importing a tow-pac instatrike kit from the USA to the united kingdom for my gl1500??,
My question is though, has anyone used one!! what are they like!! and would anyone recommend one!!.
I just like the idea of a little more stability when two up? and being able to whip it of when riding on my own.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this one???:)
all the best mark

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
If you are in need of something like this to keep riding and can not "do" a true trike conversion, I suggest you look @ TriggTrikes over the TowPac.
I found I would need a rake kit for the front in order to steer easily. However, know that once you install a rake kit, you can not remove the extra wheels and ride as a 2 wheeler.
The rake kit changes the the trail and makes the "steering" as a 2 wheeler dangerous to ride!

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
You may be able to order a Voyager direct from the manufacturer as well as a Trigg Trike and have it sent overseas or you can get one through the Harley Dealer in Dublin Ireland for a Trigg Trike.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
I have the tow pac on mine and the wife and I love it. I can have the tow pac off in about 15 minutes and be back on two wheels. Now it takes me a little longer to put it back on by myself and I have to use a motorcycle jack to raise the wheels so I can get the bolt on. To take it off you undo a bolt by each wheel, and a pin and bolt on the rear at the tow bar. They all come black in color. I just had mine painted to match the wing last week.....I do not have any new pictures yet though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tow pac trike kit

Hi all and thanks for your replys:)
trike lady gave me something to think about!! with other manufactuers being out there?.
And now that i have looked at tow-pac,trigg, and voyager, and been in contact with them, the voyager is looking favourite :),
mainly for the choice they offer.
SO thanks again trikelady for the info and to all that left input on my queary.
all the best mark:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts