Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have one of these kits on their Goldwing with a CT on the rear? I would think that this would be a natural thing to do. Since we don't do any leaning.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Yep....I have one on mine and LOVE it !!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Does anyone have one of these kits on their Goldwing with a CT on the rear? I would think that this would be a natural thing to do. Since we don't do any leaning.
Mine is a true conversion trike, have ct on the back of it. Don't see why it would be any different with the inst-trike. Have a friend with a Kawasaki with insta-trike. He runs car tires also. Should be ok I would think

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I finally put a CT on the back last week. Bridgestone Turanza, 195-60. While on vacation in Illinois. sure seems to have a softer ride, with my tow-pac kit on it. Put 1000 miles on it coming home to Florida. I'm happy!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rear tire

I have had the car tire on the back now for 10 months and a few thousand miles. Still looks great with no problems. I am running about 40psi.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did put a Bridgestone c/t on the rear. Drove it 1000 miles back home from Illinois, to Florida. Got about 5000 miles on it now, and love it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I recently checked the tire wear on my c/t and it showed that I was wearing out the middle tread. I have been running 40psi and lowered it to 35. Hopefully that should even it out. Also, went double D today, and put a Battlax45 on the front. they would not reverse the direction of the tire. So, we will see how that works.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.