Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my tourmaster synergy gloves the other day but haven't had a chance to try them out until this morning, i rode to work just so i could. these are the first generation synergy leather gloves, i got them at jafrum.com for $128. the second generation gloves are about $80 more. one thing i'll say about the gloves is that there is a lot of wireing to them. the gloves have a outer gauntlett of leather and an inner gauntlett of nylon with a drawstring for a better fit. being electric they don't feel much bulkier than the joe rocket gloves i got a few weeks ago and the bulkieness is the wireing. it was 33f on this mornings ride to work and other than the very tips of my fingers the gloves worked fine tomorrow i'll plug them in and see how that works :D:D

·
Super Moderator
9,868 Posts
William, sounds like you may finally have a winner in the glove contest... Let us know..

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
William, sounds like you may finally have a winner in the glove contest... Let us know..
weather.com says low 40's tomorrow morning so i'll plug the gloves in and put them on the lowest setting

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just wondering has anyone tried the battery gloves, I'd like something I can use off my bike also. Thanks Mark

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Mark,

I believe there maybe a couple guys that use the battery ones. I think our "Road Warrior" from down under Eric does if memory serves me correct.

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wondering has anyone tried the battery gloves, I'd like something I can use off my bike also. Thanks Mark
it would be nice if the battery powered gloves could heat and recharge off the bike or just recharge ac outlet

·
Administrator
26,226 Posts
I know I could look them up on the web, but how about a pic? My gauntlets are just about done and I'm in the market for a new pair. My Bristol's fell into the black hole or something, cause they're nowhere to be found.

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well at 45f this morning it was too warm to plug in and turn on electric gloves

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Either turn them on & give us feedback or stop posting. It's like watching paint dry at this point.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Either turn them on & give us feedback or stop posting. It's like watching paint dry at this point.:rolleyes:
when the temp is lower i will. calling for rain tomorrow but friday, saturday, and sunday look good for the test and anyway all the redundant post are helping me get to my 4000th post:D

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Go sit in the parking lot. Turn them on, come back & tell us how hot they get.

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Go sit in the parking lot. Turn them on, come back & tell us how hot they get.
it wouldn't be the same as being on a moving bike and i'm at work and can't get away

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its not me it the weather. while i have cold weather gear i'm glad it warmer outside

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have had the Tourmaster gloves for a couple years and like them. One of my gloves had a problem though, two of the wires got crossed and it created a hot spot that during one really cold ride actually blistered the top of my hand! I tried to undo the crossed wires, but no luck. WingStuff.com exchanged the gloves no problem. I wound up keeping one of the original gloves and just replacing the one bad one. The other new one had a stitch coming loose and didn't fit right.

So just look them over and if you start getting HOT HOT HOT look for wires that are touching each other. The Gerbings fine wire might be more comfortable, but I haven't tried them.

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
35/36f out this morning, gloves on low and nice warm hands

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Well it's about time that we got feedback. Thanks for the update.

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well it's about time that we got feedback. Thanks for the update.
until this morning it had been too warm to plug them in and turn them on. even the low setting would have been too warm and anyway i know how much you like waiting for lil old me :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts