Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tour Master Pivot Series 3 Jacket for sale. Black size Large. I have worn this jacket twice & decided I like my old jacket better. Comes with liner. In absolutely NEW condition. $130.00 shipped.
Jacket details
•600 denier Carbolex® and 1680 denier ballistic polyester shell
•Waterproof and breathable Rainguard® barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup
•Waterproof zippered shoulder, sleeve and rear exhaust vents combine with the Pipeline Ventilation System to provide flow-through ventilation
•Three-position shoulder vent opening system allows for fine-tuning of airflow through the jacket
•Durable main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
•Phoslite® reflective piping combines with Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle to help increase nighttime visibility
•The microfiber-lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable
•Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
•Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector
•Tour Master’s removable Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features warming 100g polyfill insulation
•Vertical zippered chest map pockets, hand warmer pockets, internal media pocket, dual zippered fanny pack and sleeve key pocket
•Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit
•Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
2010-Tour-Master-Pivot-Series-3-JacketL.jpg IMG_0851.jpg IMG_0858.jpg IMG_0841.jpg

·
Super Moderator
28,525 Posts
Great looking jacket Snoop. Someone will get a great deal.

Guys if you're in the market Tourmaster products are great. I have the Rincon & now I don't wear anything else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.