Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread may die a quick death, but it's an attempt to have a thread where we can just shoot the bull back and fourth kinda like an open private message thread. I've seen threads like this go on for a 1,000 pages on other sites. Surely there is enough bull on this site to keep it alive.
Just talk about anything that comes to mind and keep it clean.;)

Will the Vikings come back after the last Saints touchdown?

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Just got home after watching the Saints pull it off over the Vikings. I was torn; my office was in Kiln, MS for years and knew Bret's did work for Bret's Dad. Didn't know who to root for so rooted for the one who had the ball. Good game, sorry Vikings didn't win happy Saints did. Will be rooting for them in the Supper Bowl.

Also sorry as I grew up in Detroit and the Lions are now the only team to not be in the Superbowl.
Mark

·
Registered
690 Posts
... Howdy ... I Would Like To Have A Gwof Chat Room Real Time ... I Think It Would Be Alot Of Fun To Sit Back And Bs With You All ... ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT THAT ??? ... Happy Trails ...

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
The " chat room " would be a great addition. For those of you with typing skills it seems a natural. And for those of us without, we might improve. Are you reading this ADMIN ?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Game Changer

If only Bret felt like running for those ten yards. That would have put the Vikings within field goal range. Only Bret could answer why he didn't. Was it his feeling his age and didn't have enough juice? Was it his union mind frame work that told him I get paid to throw the football, not run the football? Or was it because he got very banged up during the course of the game and the beatings are what fatigued him? All in all, I was impressed with his effort but I know he must be beating himself up for not running for those ten yards. That would have been a game changer and we would be seeing Vikings vs. Saints...but the Super Bowl should be very interesting, including the half-time show. Glad to see The Who in there. Boy, I remember The Who and in their time, they were on the fringe. Today, they are mainstream...WOW, how the times have changed. There, I said enough.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
The " chat room " would be a great addition. For those of you with typing skills it seems a natural. And for those of us without, we might improve. Are you reading this ADMIN ?
i got banned from typing class after a week so my skills are poor. and don't ask how i got banned from typing class or lunch

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Come on detdr.... Tell us the story and not the expergated version. Either tell your side or we'll have to invent it for you. You have been given a great gift here: A chance to exonerate yourself in front of a jury of your peers. Keep the thread alive.

·
Registered
179 Posts
How 'bout dem Colts ?! Looks like the Superbowl is going to be a good one. I think Manning sets himself up to be one of the best ever after the Superbowl. Hey detdr, you gotta give us a clue about the lunch ban.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Yes, yes do tell. C'mon, please? Pretty Please? Ve have vays of making you tok ya!:cool::D

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
... Howdy ... Inquiring Minds Want To Know The Lunch Banning ... Actually My Typing Skills Improved Alot From A Chat Room But My Sppellyng Still Sux ... Happy Trails ...

It's not your typing skills, it's just stuck keys on the keyboard. You should never mix your snacks wjile typpppping or stuff like this happens.:D

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have a feeling that the real juicy story was in detrd's typing class - not the lunch room ban. What say you detrd???

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Shazbut!!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
I have a feeling that the real juicy story was in detrd's typing class - not the lunch room ban. What say you detrd???
too many pranks and food fights in lunch, oh and soaping the floor ouside the lunchroom. typing class, well i only had one marble. when i got banned from lunch i was running late to lunch, got diciplened in
english class for glueing tacks to all the seats -)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No doubt you would want him on your side or else there would be a tack with your name on it:eek::eek::eek:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts