Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Five Motorcycle Roads in Ontario's Highlands

6K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Camer 
#1 ·
Six hours from Detroit, five hours from Toronto, three hours from Montreal and a mere 45 minutes from Ottawa are the borders of one of the best riding areas in Canada maybe even North America.

This may seem like over-inflated marketing speak, but I've ridden these roads, and I can say first hand, they are not only amongst the best I've ridden, they are at the top rung in a province already blessed with some pretty great riding.

More: Top Five Motorcycle Roads in Ontario's Highlands on Snowmobile.com

See less See more
#4 ·
I haven't ridden E. Canada yet. It's beautiful! I have driven W. Canada and this summer we are headed to B.C. and Alberta. I'm a Californian but I have to say that Canadians are truly with some of the best scenery around. Is that water I see on the horizon? One of the great lakes?

#6 · (Edited)
Thanks for posting this, as it looks like I may be moving to Toronto (Brampton) to work for awhile.

I think being a Minnesotan I can get on the fast track to being an honorary "hoser", right?

Take off, eh!

#7 ·
Thanks for posting this, as it looks like I may be moving to Toronto (Brampton) to work for awhile.

I think being a Minnesotan I can get on the fast track to being an honorary "hoser", right?

Take off, eh!
Hey Tatanka, if you move you won't be far from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.