Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode for a while today. Went here and there with no destination till I had to get home. Sunny day, 65 deg and no wind. Truly a top 10 day for riding.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
About 100 miles we can see Pikes Peak. Then a few miles later many more. Back in the 70s a friend and I would ride to Denver, party then leave the next morning for the mountains. Back then I had a Yamaha XS1100 dresser and he rode a Wing.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
This is going to sound sarcastic. It is NOT meant to be that way, honestly!
Mid 50's cloudy and rainy, ridding with my family and friends (Parents and wife and friends). Great food and fun places(shops) to duck into to and look around. That was a top 10 day to ride! :D
Ride safe!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yesterday afternoon a friend with a Wing trike road with me through some of the back roads by Deruyter NY. It was one of those perfect fall days, sunny, 60 degrees and the leaves are in full color. At one point I looked up and there was an elk with a full rack standing a little ways off the road. No, I'm not crazy. It was behind a fence about 12 feet high. My wife wasn't with me so I don't have pics. I know, I'm bad and wish I had stopped to click off a few but riding was awesome. Up north we have plenty of nasty cold weather but some of these fall days are heaven and yesterday was one. On a day like that with the twisty roads on the hills and valleys on a smooth riding wing I feel like I'm flying. After all, they do call it a wing.:) I'm still floating today.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ralph
Not taking that way. Sometimes a little rain is good for the soul. Times with friends and family are a blessing.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Good to see you out enjoying the "Green Wing" again. That in itself is a top 10 IMO.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Rode for a while today. Went here and there with no destination till I had to get home. Sunny day, 65 deg and no wind. Truly a top 10 day for riding.
Lonewolf,
I know exactly how you felt when everything's perfect. I could ride forever by myself when it's like that except I don't like to eat by myself, so usually ride with a group. Enjoy you're rides now as you're about to get much colder weather. Down here in Fla. we don't have nearly the good rides but we can do it all year long.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Sometimes those are the best ride, nowhere to be and all day to get there:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts