Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all....They say it's never too late to right things up.

I was quite eager trying to find a quick answer to my little problem, that I just jumped on the second step...I do that a lot with my stairs :)
...Anyways, I live in Northern Alberta,where summers are beautiful, but short,and the riding time is the more enjoyable.

My work load won't allow me too much riding time; but I'll sure squeeze in every good opportunity to go and feel this wonderful country fresh air, on my "new" older Wing.
Well...stay alert everyone..and enjoy your summer.

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,026 Posts
Hello all....They say it's never too late to right things up.

I was quite eager trying to find a quick answer to my little problem, that I just jumped on the second step...I do that a lot with my stairs :)
...Anyways, I live in Northern Alberta,where summers are beautiful, but short,and the riding time is the more enjoyable.

My work load won't allow me too much riding time; but I'll sure squeeze in every good opportunity to go and feel this wonderful country fresh air, on my "new" older Wing.
Well...stay alert everyone..and enjoy your summer.

Well than Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State of PA.

Congrats on the "new" older Wing.

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Welcome from another Pa. boy

·
Super Moderator
7,612 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on getting a Classic Wing.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Welcome from way down south in steamy-hot Texas. (currently a slightly warm 99 degrees).

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Welcome from way down south in steamy-hot Texas. (currently a slightly warm 99 degrees).
And welcome from a slightly warm 97 degrees about 130 miles east of this feller whose know in these parts as Will and I'm Dan.

·
Super Moderator
12,272 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
From the far south to the far north to overseas. Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Thanks for the photo of your bike.
Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello opengates, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts
Hello and welcome from Mississippi. It'll be a good bit cooler up there than down here today. But this winter will be a lot more rider friendly here!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Welcome from a little nearer to home. How far north? I'm just outside of Edm - Fort Sask.

Cheers,
Kerry

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome to the site. Reckon you're in my neck of the woods...couple hours north of Edmonton:D
OK, see you're from the Calgary area, still not that far that 5 or so hours doesn't cover ;>)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.