Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did a fund raiser for Special Olympics today. We started in Vero with about a dozen bikes at 8am. We made a few stops like Martin County, Okeechobee County, etc. We did about 300 miles and had a nice Bar-B-Q lunch around 3pm. About 80 bikes in total. We were led by a Goldwing Trike and had every type of HD, Suzuki, Honda, Victory even a few Yamaha's. I took a few pics with the cell phone so I have to apologize for the quality. My Aspencade is on the end..

Had a great time and raised about 1400.00 for the charity :)

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
A 300 mile day out isn't a bad day's ride. The photo's were good. Good to see your old girl out. Eric

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, the wife and I did 150 miles last Saturday and then another 100 miles last Sunday....I already have 1000 miles on the "new" tires.....E3's

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
Looked like a beautiful day to be out and about.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Thanks for representing us there. Helping others while helping ourselves is putting our bikes to good use. Nice bikes ! I kind of partial to one of them there.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Glad to see you doing good things in the name of riding!! I like to do service by riding for many charities, it is a win win for everyone!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
yup, nice day for a ride. did some rides on my snowmobile for ms. nice to do things to help others out. ride safe.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts