Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Please see the video at rhinotire.com and comment on the "Wheel & Tire" thread. Too good to be true?
I spent some time on that www.rhinotire.com And I see it passed the testing Hazardous waste in Cal 3/31/09. I did notice that on Warranty on there site there is no mention as too cycles, thought that was strange.But it has been around sometime I guess for cars & trucks. also when you go too FAQ, there is nothing there.
I just think they need up dates to there site. As for the video ,that did show how it performs in New York, and it does look good. If thats the case, I think I would purchase.

WA9FWT Phil

·
Registered
449 Posts
I watched the home page vid with the honda 1000RR running back and forth accross a board filled with nails. They also screwed sheetrock screws into the front tire, backed them out and sprayed the tire with soapy water showing no air loss. I'm sure they have the balance issue covered somewhere. It is almost to good to be true.........but talk about a bike nightmare being took care of it truly is what it seems.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I watched the home page vid with the honda 1000RR running back and forth accross a board filled with nails. They also screwed sheetrock screws into the front tire, backed them out and sprayed the tire with soapy water showing no air loss. I'm sure they have the balance issue covered somewhere. It is almost to good to be true.........but talk about a bike nightmare being took care of it truly is what it seems.
It did say that all the tires are balanced after the Polymer is applied.You also can see the machines that do that procedure, or is it the machines that apply that Polymer.??

I'm sure we will get some more answers on these tires.
WA9FWT Phil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts