Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
... Wow ... Thats Great ... Nothing Against The V-star But I Think You Will Enjoy The Wing More ... The Refinements And Attention To Detail Are Honda's Trademark ... Happy Trails ...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am as excited as you are because I am picking up my new wing on Tuesday. The difference is that my wife and I are riding 1000 miles on our ST1300 to the dealer on NC. We will trade in the ST and then drive north on the blue ridge parkway and skyline drive on the way home to NH.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
congrats, whats the details on the wing

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum. Remember to post pics..

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
I am as excited as you are because I am picking up my new wing on Tuesday. The difference is that my wife and I are riding 1000 miles on our ST1300 to the dealer on NC. We will trade in the ST and then drive north on the blue ridge parkway and skyline drive on the way home to NH.
I'll be on the BRP next week also. Wave to my silver 09. Let me know what color yours is and I'll be sure to wave back..

:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
If everythong goes as planned I will be riding my 2009 Titanium wing...I guess the comfort package won't do much good this time of year, but I am hoping the highway pegs will! So if you see a fresh out of the box bike driving with extra care, looking scared at slow speeds that will be me and my wife Karen. We always wave.
Joe

·
Registered
18 Posts
Picked up the 09 wing at sportcycles in Rockinghan NC on Tuesday. Everything went even better than expected. Great price and great dealer. Now have over 1500 miles! Drove on RT 80 in NC and RT 80 in VA. The tightest curves I have ever experianced and the wing was terrific on the tight turnes. The 2 roads made the blue ridge parkway and skyline drive seem like straight roads.

Can't say enough about the wing. I wish I had stepped up from the ST1300 years ago!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Picked up the 09 wing at sportcycles in Rockinghan NC on Tuesday. Everything went even better than expected. Great price and great dealer. Now have over 1500 miles! Drove on RT 80 in NC and RT 80 in VA. The tightest curves I have ever experianced and the wing was terrific on the tight turnes. The 2 roads made the blue ridge parkway and skyline drive seem like straight roads.

Can't say enough about the wing. I wish I had stepped up from the ST1300 years ago!
Picked mine up last Saturday. I am coming off an FJR and like you wish I had made the move earlier. Worse thing is, I am being made fun of by my FJR buddies. The say I am too young for the Wing. Oh well, I like it and more importantly my wife likes so that's all that matters.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have had my 09 wing 6 weeks now and I've only put 8,000 miles on her so far. Man its hard to stay off this bike. Just hope the gas money holds out. LOL

·
Registered
18 Posts
Problem:
If I didn't work I would have more time to ride....but if I had more time to ride I would not have money to live......or buy gas!

Glad to hear that other guys on their new bikes are also finding that the bike is fantastic.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ya know Joe, your just gettin started when you buy a wing. I dropped well over an additional two grand the following week just gettin the basic accessories installed. And she ain't really that dressed-up either. I have just the right amount of additional chrome goodies to make her attractive, without looking gaudy. Sure love these new wings!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts