Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Mrs. IBALEE for a 1,000 mile round trip to Tombstone Az. We had a great time. I took her to the show of about the OK Coral and all the shops. I also took her to Bisbee about 24 miles south of Tombstone, it was a mining town...no longer but I got to take her on a mine tour which was pretty cool. This was my version of smelling the roses..
She shocked me when she asked if we could do the Four Corner Tour together next year..but in twenty days.. she aslo added we would need a trailer... I am a pretty lucky guy to have such a cool wife and one that likes to ride with me as well.
Here are some photos of the trip.
I have to figure out how to down size some of the photos first...and then I will post...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Sounds like a great Ride IBALEE. Been many years since I was in Tombstone but want to visit again. It would be a little longer ride for me but may need to be done one day. Having a Cool riding companion is good too.

·
Administrator
15,310 Posts
Tombstone, another on the list. You are very lucky to have a wife that wants to ride a long way with you.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Sounds like a great time buddy.....You guys really fit the outlaw characters.

If the wife wants to ride the Four Corners....you are a lucky one. I have to be honest.... I really don't think I could pull an IBA ride off with the wife. Ralphumor and I literally rode tank to tank every time. She would require many, many more stops.

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Enjoy your rides together. Always good to have a riding companion. Ride safe and thanks for the pic..

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Thanks for sharing Lee, wives that ride are the bestest!:confused: Alright I know it's not a real word but so what?

Have fun on the 4 corners & you know where the Dutch Kitchen is so give me a call.;)

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
does your wife know that you refer to her as ib :)

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
does your wife know that you refer to her as ib :)
Good Point ......She may prefer the name "Buns of Steel":D
OF Course that would be "BS"......And another Lee already carries that title:)

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just put on my third set of tires on my five month old bike....:D It is at 20,880. miles.....not so new anymore...

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
just put on my third set of tires on my five month old bike....:D It is at 20,880. miles.....not so new anymore...
You really need to consider a C/T......considering the miles you put on one.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You really need to consider a C/T......considering the miles you put on one.
'
the dunalp elites held up but I wanted some new ones...I am thinking of a doubleganger....1500 miles or 3000 miles in two days.. I would have to sleep in between for four hours and ride agian for another 22 hour straight...right now just thinking about it though....

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
'
the dunalp elites held up but I wanted some new ones...I am thinking of a doubleganger....1500 miles or 3000 miles in two days.. I would have to sleep in between for four hours and ride agian for another 22 hour straight...right now just thinking about it though....
Yeah...sounds like you have enough to think about....We'll talk later:)

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Been 20 years since we were in Tombstone, but loved every second of it. Didn't do the dress-up photo though, herself was up for it but I was waaaay too shy:rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
I rode through Bisbee in December and had lunch in Tombstone. The town looks to be having some financial troubles. The area around Tombstone was pretty scenic. We came from the east.... out of El Paso on highway 9. Pretty desolate country that way too. 10 times more border patrol cars than any other type.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.