Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The chapter did a little group ride this morning, 6 bikes and two trikes, to a "Support the Troops" collection in Irving. I'm usually one of the first to show up. I hate to be late for anything. I would have been first but a new member was already there. After dismounting, I looked at his bike and realized it was BEVMAN and his wife.

Had a good ride. From Irving we all went to Denton Cycle Center for an open house sale. Free soft tacos (catered), chips and salsa, and sodas. From here the group split, Bevman and wife and I went to DFW Honda for another open house. These guys were cooking burgers and dogs on sight. I wish I had waited.

It was a good ride till we got to DFW H and discovered why I wasn't hearing Bevman on the CB. He seems to have transmitter probs. If anyone has a spare CB collecting dust, contact Bevman.

Take care and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Pretty amazing, given the size of Texas, that two forum members could accidentally meet up.
It is pretty amazing but when Bent Wing dismounted he looked at our bike and said.......are you BEVMAN? I said yes, how would you know that? He said he was Bent Wing on the Gold Wing owners forum and away the conversation went.......again you meet the nicest people on a Honda.....Gold Wing that is.

Had a great ride with GWRRA, got to meet Bent Wing so it was a good day.......I have a seperate post regarding my CB issue.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is pretty amazing but when Bent Wing dismounted he looked at our bike and said.......are you BEVMAN? I said yes, how would you know that? He said he was Bent Wing on the Gold Wing owners forum and away the conversation went.......again you meet the nicest people on a Honda.....Gold Wing that is.

Had a great ride with GWRRA, got to meet Bent Wing so it was a good day.......I have a seperate post regarding my CB issue.
What surprises me is that we're 12 or 13 miles apart and ride with the same chapter but we actually "met" on the forum. We were both at the chapter meeting but didn't make the connection till two weeks later when we saw each others bike/trike.

Makes me wonder if I've ridden with DanB and didn't know it.

Here's to the forum.

·
Administrator
25,936 Posts
Way cool day guys! Makes you wonder just how many of us have crossed paths unknowingly doesn't it?

·
Premium Member
7,561 Posts
Bent wing wrote:
Makes me wonder if I've ridden with DanB and didn't know it.

--------------------------------
Not yet as the only rider I've ridden with on my new Wing is Will aka Willmax. However Will, Steve and I are talking about a ride up to Lake Texoma soon if you'd like to join us. Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll keep in touch regarding this ride if you'd like to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts