Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2006 goldwing
3 Posts
My 2020 tour just hit 16k miles so I stopped in the shop I've used for years to get a quote on scheduled maintenance and removing old and mounting two new tires. $1400. What? 3 years ago and previous years I was paying about $50 per tire. Today it's over $500 for two including shop supplies and tax. The tires alone went up well over $100 compared to a year ago as well. Since I need tires every year I need a better solution.

My question is: Other folks in NC - do you have a place you go to for less money? I live in Raleigh and don't mind riding to save money. Not at all in fact...

View attachment 281627

View attachment 281628
Barry58. I also live in Raleigh. I still love to turn a wrench and so far I do all my work on my goldwing and also my 2018 Harley ultra Classic limited. I bought my wing earlier this year and have been busy getting it to my liking. I use Motomax on old wake forest rd for my tire work. Good guys and prices are fair. I took my wing wheels in this past weekend to have new tires installed and balanced with new valve stems and they charged me $30 per tire plus $5 shop fee and tax. i furnished my own tires. There labor rate is $89 per hour. Very fair. I also have done business with Team Powersports in Garner when I had my valkyries. Mainly for inspections. Good folks also. I also invested in a Honda shop manual. Hope this helps a little. Thanks 🇺🇸

1 - 1 of 1 Posts