Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2020 tour just hit 16k miles so I stopped in the shop I've used for years to get a quote on scheduled maintenance and removing old and mounting two new tires. $1400. What? 3 years ago and previous years I was paying about $50 per tire. Today it's over $500 for two including shop supplies and tax. The tires alone went up well over $100 compared to a year ago as well. Since I need tires every year I need a better solution.

My question is: Other folks in NC - do you have a place you go to for less money? I live in Raleigh and don't mind riding to save money. Not at all in fact...

Font Handwriting Material property Parallel Paper

Rectangle Font Handwriting Material property Pattern

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to all for the replies. I’m at Team Powersports in Garner, a little South of Raleigh. $79 per tire on the bike and I can live with it. Also getting 16k service done minus the air filter and spark plugs which I’ll do sometime over the winter. Oil filter, oil change and NC inspection also being done. I don’t mind changing the oil more often. $413 for parts, labor and tax. That’s fair to me. I’ll get Fred’s videos for the air filter change and future maintenance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts