Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday WingRat and I replaced the T,Belts on my 93 Aspencade. They had 121,000 miles and 12 years on them. The old ones looked like new, was raining when we got done so I didn't go for a ride. This morning I rode the wing into Sumas to pick up a few thing for Betty.
The Wing ran great, only problem was I had a struggle with the bike not wanting to go home. A 7 mile round trip turned into a 30 mile ride. I think it just wanted to turn over 177,000 miles before going home, Darn stubborn bike.
:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
i know what you mean ron as my short ride after getting the new timing belts put on my wing turne out to be close to 90 miles

·
Super Moderator
11,952 Posts
Hmmm, sounds like I need to change my timing belts. Then I can go for a ride.

·
Super Moderator
28,525 Posts
Good job Ron & rat.

·
Super Moderator
28,525 Posts
The Rats a pretty good buddy even if he is from Alaska.:rolleyes:
It's nice to have Good Buddies. I'm lucky got one just 40 minutes North, 1 about 3 hrs west & several from other places.;)

Thanks to the GWOF.:D

By the way Nice sig line you have there pal.;)

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's nice to have Good Buddies. I'm lucky got one just 40 minutes North, 1 about 3 hrs west & several from other places.;)

Thanks to the GWOF.:D

By the way Nice sig line you have there pal.;)
Know what you mean about having good buddys. The Rat is from Alaska, key word from, lives just 40 minutes south in North Bellingham.
On the sig. line, Some Guys are pretty creative:rolleyes:
Next time we meet coffee is on me.;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
The Wing ran great, only problem was I had a struggle with the bike not wanting to go home. A 7 mile round trip turned into a 30 mile ride. I think it just wanted to turn over 177,000 miles before going home, Darn stubborn bike.
:rolleyes:
now that was funny. I hear so many stories like this with wings. im jealous...again....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts