·
Registered
449 Posts
184........and did I mention I hate Spongebob!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is a stupid game I couldn't beat 150 for about 3 days, then I hit my high score of 232, :p

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
245. beginners luck..

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
All I can say is if I was on my other m/c forum (Global Motorbikes) there would be some rather colourful expletives I could use to describe my inadequate score on my first attempt. Don't like SpongeBob, I'm a touch-free scuba diver so I detest reef wreckers, and bowling is only marginally more exciting than watching paint dry (no offense intended to the bowling aficionados out there).:(

·
Premium Member
23,776 Posts
Aviation ordnance here. I'd load that with a 500 MK2 bomb and get them all and for good the first time.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
My first try....

Bleccchh :eek:

·
Registered
449 Posts

Just says I really need something better to do right now.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Wait untill riding season hits up here in the north. If you hear from us it's because the bike is down.

I'm not use to not getting to ride this time of year. You go to work and the temps aproach 50*. Then the sun goes down and 30* happens. Forcast for THURSDAY thru SATURDAY....nothing above 30* day or night with 70% chance of ice and snow. If I wanted cold I'd visit my relatives in Wisconsin! I actually did that last year about this time......17" of snow that first night we were there!:eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts