1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
Good for you. I've seen CT on the Honda cruisers , et. al. I'm proud of you, son. You can always go back of it gives you a heart attack.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Me TWO my friend of the darkside motorcycle type guy. Good looking and SMART allnin 1.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
Don't do it ref, is bad news , MC are not made for Ct's, uhhhhh wait guess I am running a CT as well..

Way to go Ref.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2 things stand out here:
#1 - I am surrounded by quality individuals
#2 - Chopin called me Son :notworthy:

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
Watch Choppin, he will try to claim you on taxes.:icon_smile_big::)

·
Premium Member
8,510 Posts
Wow, only 7,000 miles?! Look forward to hearing how the ride is on your ST after some miles on the D/S tire.:popcorn:

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
Damn, I decided to go to the site you had listed so I clicked on it. What I got is a 1 pixel x1 pixel picture. Don't think your gonna like that itsey bitsey thing....But I do want to see you mount it....Isaac

·
Super Moderator
14,111 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing how that works out.

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Not going to argue one way or the other with your decision REF, but 7k is low from my ST experience. That's closer to what I get on the RC for rear wear, and my ST was always right around 15,000 km (9300 mi), always ran 36 psi rear too.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not going to argue one way or the other with your decision REF, but 7k is low from my ST experience. That's closer to what I get on the RC for rear wear, and my ST was always right around 15,000 km (9300 mi), always ran 36 psi rear too.

Bare in mind 7K is based on when the former owner changed it. Maybe he was inaccurate. I think 9 is a good average.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
Looking good Ref.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep, its better...Its a picture of some brand of tire....Question again is: "What tire did you put on the bike"....
Its the Hankook Ventus 205/50/17

·
Super Moderator
28,029 Posts
Very Nice but it's no Sport Demon.:kumbaya:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts