Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thursday is Veterans Day, How many of you are Veterans.

U.S.Air Force, Radar Tech. May 1961 - October 1970.

I Salute you, All that have served and All that are serving

Veterans= All Gave Some, Some Gave All

Ride Safe my friends
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Registered
515 Posts
I am ashamed to say I neglected service for a woman, I was a signature away from the Marines, should have gone with the Marines!;) But then again, had things not gone the way they did, I would not have met my best friend, partner and spouse of soon to be 21years.:eek:
My Father (21yrs), son (6yrs) and daughter-in-law (4yrs) have all served in the USAF. God Bless them and God Bless all of you who have served this wonderful country. Thank You All!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
My uncle was in the service stationed at CFB Cold Lake his entire career, and my great grandfather was a Civil War Vet from Spencer Iowa. Blessings on all who serve(d), and especially those who paid the ultimate price for us.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Navy, Interior communication tech E5, gyro compass specialest
Nam 6 years with 3+ out of the US

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Pennsylvania Army National Guard / Special Reserve Forces, 1965 - 1974.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Air Force , Jet Engine tech , Sept 1968 to Aug 1975 and back in from Nov 1981 until I retired on Jan 1, 1994 with one year in the Bama Air Guard 75 - 76

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
USMC. 1974- 1980. Aviation ordnance. AV-8A Harrier and F-4 Phantom. Our moto was : " If you ain't ordnance , you ain't sh!t ".

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sergeant, Army Military Police - February 1971-October 1973

Glad to have been able to serve

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
Thanks to all of you guys for your service.

Deaf Ear kept me out in '75. Even tried to fake my way in, but it didn't work. My Pop was a 23yr Air Force guy Tech Sgt Radar Ops.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am not a Vet. I am truly thankful for all of you. From the combat vet to the mechanics, computer programmers, quarter masters, etc...Thank you for our freedom.

Last year I was invited to ride in Tulsa's Vets parade, as a supporter. I was honored and it was a very humbling experience.

·
Registered
22 Posts
USAF
71-74 B-52 Tailgunner
82-99 C-141 Loadmaster
99 - Present C-17 Loadmaster
I retire in June '11 (33yrs) darn I'm tired. The wing is my early retirement gift to myself.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
thank for your service guys and have a happy veterans day

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
My whole family served except myself due to scoliosis which I thought was bull but the Marine Recruiter said that is why I failed the physical. Anyway I truly want to thank all who have served no matter what capacity, you are all heroes in my book!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Royal Canadian Air Force / Cdn Forces 1966-1987 Flt Engineer.
Father , Cdn Army WW2, Mother, British Navy WW2

1 - 20 of 21 Posts