Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and two friends rented bikes in San Francisco and road to Seattle and back last June. After this trip we (well the wife did) decided that a Wing was sure to be our next two up scooter. This is a Video I put together for the friends that rode with us.

Hope you enjoy it.

Greg

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Cool stuff, G.

Wife and I did a Cross Country in 2010 on our '95 traveled many of those same roads.:cool:

Maybe you & your little lady ought to consider attending our little breakfast gathering for an intro. Not far from you guys & probably at least eight of us will be there.

Here's the link to the thread about it. A couple of words of caution though 1) A certain Virginian will be there and 2) We're old.:D

http://www.goldwingowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13389

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
cool stuff, g.

Wife and i did a cross country in 2010 on our '95 traveled many of those same roads.:cool:

Maybe you & your little lady ought to consider attending our little breakfast gathering for an intro. Not far from you guys & probably at least eight of us will be there.

Here's the link to the thread about it. A couple of words of caution though 1) a certain virginian will be there and 2) we're old.:d

http://www.goldwingowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13389
what old as what.

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
And yes come to the breakfast. We love a good get together

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Greg very nice and I love the music you used. Thanks for the ride.

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Would love to join you. However that is my wife's birthday and we will be out of town.

Next time!
Well you know how to find us and we get together a few times a riding season. Gettysburg is one of our meeting spots as well.

Like G.D. said really nice video.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.