Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would hate to be the guards that have duty the next couple of days
Photography Digital compositing Movie

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Definitely a breed apart. They are awesome.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
Land Of The Free.
Because Of The Brave.

They will be there no matter what!

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
I typed a couple of sentences but it just didnt seem to be enough. They are the best of the best! God Bless them.

·
Premium Member
6,721 Posts
Never been un-guarded since 1948....No matter what the weather! Totally AWESOME!

Mark

·
Administrator
15,312 Posts
That is honor and duty in action.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Ditto on all that has been said.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
God Bless all of our men and women in the armed forces past and present.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Salute to all that give so freely of themselves.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
The dedication ceremony of the Vietnam Memorial in Washington DC in 1982 was very tough for me. I lost several buddies in 1968 and I could hardly contain myself while reading their names on the Wall. I reserved a few moments every day for those guys.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would guarantee THEY were proud to do it and none of THEM would've missed THEIR post for anything. We should be so grateful, THEY and THOSE THEY are protecting deserve our deepest respect. Blake

·
Registered
473 Posts
It is said these guards vow to walk their post even during Sandy, like W1ngin1t said, every minute of everyday since April 6, 1948. The honor and dedication these men exhibit is unprecedented. God Bless our men and women service members and those in public service.

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Awesome , suprised the government has not stopped this

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
The commitment these soldiers have to the Old Guard is remarkable, once you become an Honor Guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns your always one. Your oath of service never expires. As was written "Soldiers never die until they are forgotten, the Tomb Guards never forget."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.