Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Nice to see that was put into 'live' form. I've seen a similar rendition in writing. It's unfortunate how many Gropes turn into Mr Magoo as soon as they turn the key in their car or truck. Hate to say it but I've done it myself once or twice, just without any consequences.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
I ride because I love to ride, but I know that on any given day something like that can happen. I try to ride as defensively as possible, but there are times when no matter what you do, someone will make a mistake because the "don't see us".. Thanks for the reminder. Ride safe everybody and enjoy your ride..

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
Something like this needs to also be shown on TV as a public service announcement to alert drivers that there are people on motorcycles out there on the road too. Spring is only around the corner and motorcycles like blossoms will be everywhere. Distracted drivers need to be punished for the death or injury of a biker.

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
The local television stations in our area run a couple of good spots about motorcycles, when it's riding weather. I think they are put out by our state licensing agency.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Its unfortunate but no matter what you do or say there is always going to be that one person that will not see or hear you. I try to drive like no one can see me. Ride safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts