Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,048 Posts
How sad. Wings were just not made for that kind of weather. Hope you get a couple of good days to get it into a shelter.

·
Premium Member
24,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I called the parents in Sun City and told them to send me a snow blower. They said they didn't remember what that was but they had a sunshine shovel. Thanks for making me homesick. I'll be out there in March when it warms up a bit. Don't care too much for the cold rides up north.

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
I stored mine approx. one week before the weather changed here. No major snow and what little we had is gone, but still lot's of salt on the roads. Hopefully the conditions will change long enough to get her away for the winter.

·
Premium Member
24,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's an installment of warm riding. I up loaded some picture to a drop site of my annual visit to Arizona. This was from 2008. Had to rent a Road King there because the Honda rental was out of bikes. Click on this link. It should take you to a page with the pictures. If it works as planned we can add some colors to our discussions. Let me know if it works for you : http://drop.io/psazijm

·
Premium Member
24,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The vicarious pleasure of another person's ride! I wondered how my White Wing would look against the background of the Arizona landscape. Alas, between the wife and the two dogs it will be a few years before those pictures could be me.

·
Premium Member
24,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One of the negative impacts of growing up is viewing the world not as endless possibilities but rather certain probabilities. Reason errors on the side of caution whether we want it to or not. Bummer.

·
Banned
118 Posts
Went on a bit of a ride today. 250 miles through some of the mountains in Southern California. Temps got all the way down to 51 at one point. Thought I would post just a couple pictures for you house bound folks. Sorry, but we had a great time.

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
I'm envious. Snowbound in Toronto, Canada. Looks absolutely gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
24,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
calbigbird: Thanks' for the cold medicine. As we have the same bike , a small leap of imagination put me right there. Someday soon we can requite the favor from over here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.