Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im at 6k on my tires. I like to get the tires in advance of mounting .. basically so that I can squeeze the most out of the rubber currently mounted.

Jake Wilson has a E3 for 209.99 to my door. Motorcycle superstore will match that but what does going to the superstore really buy me ?

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
the last set of e3's i got came from www.americanmotorcycletire.com. buying from motorcycle superstore will get you a whole lotta email from them :)

·
Registered
654 Posts
I used to find the best price at Wingstuff, VIP club pricing. Now I'm a darksider so I get my tire from Tirerack.com.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hey dookoo, where is DKF

·
Registered
296 Posts
I used to find the best price at Wingstuff, VIP club pricing. Now I'm a darksider so I get my tire from Tirerack.com.
By "darksider" and mentioning you buy tires from Tirerack.com, does this mean you use car tires on both front and rear? If so, what do you buy for the front? I am triked out and would love to use car tires on both. any info?

Thanks

·
Registered
654 Posts
hey dookoo, where is DKF
He's busy practicing cone patterns on his new ST. I told him that motorcycles are not at their best when going around cones. My bikes get let out but his is busy doing circus tricks for scooby snacks.:D

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
By "darksider" and mentioning you buy tires from Tirerack.com, does this mean you use car tires on both front and rear? If so, what do you buy for the front? I am triked out and would love to use car tires on both. any info?

Thanks
Unless you want to spend $4,500 on the Eurowing front suspension system, there are no car tires for the front of a Wing.
Loads of us that have trikes use the BT45 rear tire mounted in reverse rotation on the front.

·
Registered
654 Posts

Thanks
I use E3's up front with a Kuhmo rear. Have a 205/65-16 Goodyear on order to try out

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ok, that pretty well answers my question. Don't want to displace this thread. Thanks for the info, I have ct on rear of trike, now know need motorcycle tire for front. Was surprised to see the mileage now available on these tires. Last wing I had, 6,000 was considered great. 82 and 84 gl 1200s. thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.