Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Honda Goldwing Gl1500/6 Aspencade
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Nice, what’s the other little one peaking out there?
that is a yamaha 650 it needs a little work too but runs great. I have to find and get new flasher stalks and fix that and give it a oil change and she is ready to ride. I just don't like someone put straight pipes on it. I had a big brother to that a 2000 cc yamaha raider limited edition I sold to get the goldwing. The rear of the other bike you see is Mates 85 honda goldwing 1200 Limited edition.

·
Registered
1985 GL1200 Goldwing Aspencade Limited Edition.
78 Posts
I want to get a pic of both of our machines at a scenic spot.

·
862 Posts
that is a yamaha 650 it needs a little work too but runs great. I have to find and get new flasher stalks and fix that and give it a oil change and she is ready to ride. I just don't like someone put straight pipes on it. I had a big brother to that a 2000 cc yamaha raider limited edition I sold to get the goldwing. The rear of the other bike you see is Mates 85 honda goldwing 1200 Limited edition.
Put a stator/rectifier/pulse ignition coil in one once. Snappy bike.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Put a stator/rectifier/pulse ignition coil in one once. Snappy bike.
Nice! Yeah Matey loves it. They just got theirs on road too. We wanted to to both have goldwings to do bike tours with. We love going places. He took mine out just now to see how it felt since he knows goldwings better than I. All the issues are fixed and running perfectly. He loved it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tire Plant Vehicle Wheel Motorcycle

We just got out for my shake down ride today. Loved It! Need to get use to a bigger bike and a real cluch not a on off switch lol. My old Yamaha it was either on or off.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts