Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got delivery of my new girl on thursday afternoon. Friday we put 300km on it and wow i was in heaven. I had a Harley for sixteen years and loved it, it was a sad day when i left it at the dealer as a trade . Its been two days now and man i have been missing out on some fantastic handling bike. This goldwing is awsum, it handles it brakes it has heaps of power the suspension adjustment is a dream, my wife is so impressed that she is ready to do a long trip again after 7 years of not going on the bike. We done a long trip 7 years ago and it hurt her back that she was laid out for six months just laying on her back in bed, as she has been very nervous on getting back on the bike even for just a short trip of say 20 minutes. Now after our 300km warm up ride she is ready to go again.

At the moment i am like a little kid with a brand new toy with a smile from ear to ear. I have put some bling on it and have some more coming, as for now i'm going out for some more riding.

Like i said before this bike has blown me away, this trully is King Of The Road. I have named her Zhonda, this thing has a beautiful backend on her that it reminds me of being passed by this sports car when i was drving in the mountains one day and it was a Zonda sports car and it had a huge back end on it that it took up the whole lane, hence the name.:)

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Hahooooooooo! Welcome aboard officially. You already have some nice chrome doodads on her. She's the color of the Great Barrier Reef. Nothing like falling in love again. Hahoooooooo!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
GGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! ZHONDA THE HONDA. Good looking wing down under (Pun definitely intended)!:D:D

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing. You have a winner there. Great color. Glad you wife can now join you for some fun. Enjoy your new ride and ride safe..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts