1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Thanks for taking us along B.r. I liked the yellow Wing & your little orange ride as well.;)

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
Cool pics. Where can I get one a them t-shirts?;)

·
Super Moderator
15,230 Posts
nice pic's of the show and lots of pirites running around :)
our international motorcycle was this weekend also but i didn't make it. not much for me to see other than a wing ( which i've already seen ) and some of the new adventure bikes

·
Premium Member
23,752 Posts
Thanks for the preview and the heads up. I think the show will be in Washington, D.C. next Sunday.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For us northerners it's a little taste to keep us going. :)

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
Going to bike shows just makes the winter harder IMO; kind of like washing your feet with your socks on. You know it's wet, but you can't really get the job done:rolleyes: Boy would I like one of those Canadian Citizen t-shirts...but our limp wristed Government would probably enact a sympathy law so we couldn't wear one;)

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Going to bike shows just makes the winter harder IMO; kind of like washing your feet with your socks on. You know it's wet, but you can't really get the job done:rolleyes: Boy would I like one of those Canadian Citizen t-shirts...but our limp wristed Government would probably enact a sympathy law so we couldn't wear one;)
I know what you mean, loved the shirt, but didn't go for it concidering it was $40 bucks. A cheap picture and away I go.

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
For everything else there's m/c. But the looks from the target audience...priceless!:eek:Oooops, outside voice again...

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
Going to the Bike show in Abbotsford B.C. on the 19 or 20th.
Yes I love the Shirt, Feel the same way about the Good Old U.S.A. If they think the country they came from is so great they can feel free to go back.:mad:
Did I go to political. sorry:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
That shirt is great. I'm going to the Edmonton Motorcycle Show this weekend. Never been so I'm looking forward to it. I do wish it was a little later in the winter, so as not to be such a tease...

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
Under other circumstances, I'd have been working the Honda booth at the Edmonton show. But there were unavoidable committments and I can't be there. Too bad, I enjoy working the show and meeting the people. Next year I reckon.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Going to the Bike show in Abbotsford B.C. on the 19 or 20th.
Yes I love the Shirt, Feel the same way about the Good Old U.S.A. If they think the country they came from is so great they can feel free to go back.:mad:
Did I go to political. sorry:eek::eek::eek:
Your so right Ron, I love people that live in Canada (and USA), and talk about how good it was back home. I just don't get it.:confused:

·
Premium Member
8,443 Posts
Anybody know how to kill the bug on Chopin's114's post. I swear that is one tough bug to get hold of..........
Tatanka

·
Premium Member
11,027 Posts
Your so right Ron, I love people that live in Canada (and USA), and talk about how good it was back home. I just don't get it.:confused:
Well I live in the best country and I will go back home at the end of my holiday. It doen't mean that I can't enjoy a different country and it's poeple. Eric

·
Registered
9 Posts
I too was there. Enjoyable. It is getting quite costly to get in to though...$18.00 if you didn't have your $3.00 off coupon.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I live in the best country and I will go back home at the end of my holiday. It doen't mean that I can't enjoy a different country and it's poeple. Eric
I am referring to people that move to a country and always talk how good it is back home. I feel if it was so good back home, why leave to live elseware.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anybody know how to kill the bug on Chopin's114's post. I swear that is one tough bug to get hold of..........
Tatanka
I must admit, the first time I saw it he got me. I also showed my daughter and she fell for it also.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I too was there. Enjoyable. It is getting quite costly to get in to though...$18.00 if you didn't have your $3.00 off coupon.
I know the story, we had half price tickets for working the booth. The price in Toronto was $18. The problem was I got two tickets for my daughter and boyfriend and I paid the bill. $36 dollars later I'm in.

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
Well, at least Honda has passes for us if we work the floor. Just some things I disagree with the Sr. DSM over show rules and requirements so I bailed this time. I might do a 'civilian' tour on Sunday though, weather depending.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts