Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

My name is Bill and I purchased my 94 GL1500 SE towards the end of last riding season. She came to me with almost everthing that I wanted already on her and she only had about 20k miles on her. I named her the "Red Zeplin after my favorite red wine of the same name. I bought my wing so that I can take my wife riding with me and for more comfort on those long rides. My bike before this was an 81 Honda CX500 custom. A fun little bike, but not very comfortable for a large guy. As a friend but it, I looked like a circus bear riding a little scooter.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Red Zepplin,
Sounds like you have a nice bike for you and your wife to ride.
Welcome to the very best forum on motorcycles that is available.
Lot of nice people make this their home.
Good luck with everything!
Donald Lang

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Hey Zep, Schuylkill county here & you've got another Keystoner from Luzerne (Two Wheel Wing) Welcome Welcome.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Bloomsburg, home of the greatest fair in the state. Welcome to the forum from another Pennsylvania guy. Right up the road in WB. Sound like your bike is a lot like Fossil92's ride. Same color too. Well ride safe and enjoy your new toy. Maybe someday you and I and Fossil can meet up for a ride. See you around..

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
A warm welcome from Illinois, Bill.Sounds like you Keystoners have the rest of us out numbered. Congrats on moving up to the King Wing.:)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Bill! You and your wife will be real comfy on the Wing. I remember the CX models well. Interesting bikes, especially the 650 turbo. The 500 and 650 Interstates were often affectionately dubbed "ministates".

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF bill and congrats on the purchase of yournew wing. i'm sure you and your wife will love it

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome aboard Bill. Congrats on the Wing and a wife to ride with you. My wife was the reason I bought our wing. Best Money I ever spent,:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts