Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:DIn the past few months I have found the most cordial and kind peeps on this board, generous, full of big heartedness and sometimes very funny along with great info and a willingness to help all riders. This is a great Forum! Thanks to all of you.:D

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Agreed

Linden, I have to agree with your comments, I've been on a couple other sites, and while informative I just don't feel the closeness as on this site. As one ole fossil always says "lots of good folks here";)

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
This ole fossil has never been a part of any forum for this length of time. You guys are a great bunch. Nothing like being able to share an opinion & yet be respected for the difference. Kudos to us all.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
It's great when a bunch of guys that share the same interest can come together and have fun and be a help to one another also.:D

·
Registered
449 Posts
correct. never afraid of making a fool of myself..

Well at least I'm not alone, Life's to short to run around with your panties in a wad. :D

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
thanks to everyone for making this forum what it is

·
Registered
219 Posts
Guys, i'm only new here too and the camaraderie ( ooh i've been waiting a long time to use this word in a sentence) is second to none as far as forums go. Ive come from riding a harley and some of those forums really makes you want to switch off. Again thanks for the warm welcome guys. :)
ps its only 3 more sleeps before i pick up my new wing:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts