Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has taken me some time but I can say that the PC is finished. I have done everything that I wanted to do to it and it is now complete.
I bought my PC from a guy in Colorado about four years ago and most of the mods to this bike have been done by me. The only thing that I did not do was the paint job. That was done by the previous owner in Sturgis for 3,500 dollars.
Mods that I have installed:
Replaced the stock windscreen with a Rifle windscreen.
Installed a Shori battery.
Installed a Throttlemister cruise control.
Installed Hyperlites in the rear of the motorcycle.
Installed a Rick Mayer custom seat.
Installed a LED Voltmeter.
Installed custom brake and clutch covers.
Installed adjustable brake and clutch levers.
Installed a Garmin 1450LM on the bike.
Installed a fuel door knob.
Installed a Fenda Extenda on the front fender.
Installed Saddlebag Mats in the rear trunk area.
There may be another mod that I find down the road but I am pretty sure that I can work with what I have now. It's been a fun time getting to this point so now all I have to do is ride the bike.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
:surprise:WOW!!! And the shop, too. WOW!!! Billlllll!!!

Reactions: NREMTP

·
Premium Member
2,000 Posts
Very nice................good job

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You live in Sun City, but you dream of Colorado in the summer ?
Yes and Yes! In July it is comforting to know that a cold cool drink of mountain water is available from the side of my PC. I also don't have to worry about someone stealing my bike because the bears will scare them away.:laugh2::laugh2:

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
That's an awesome job.....I love the Pacific Coast. Beautiful!!!

·
Premium Member
23,703 Posts
:
Yes and Yes! In July it is comforting to know that a cold cool drink of mountain water is available from the side of my PC. I also don't have to worry about someone stealing my bike because the bears will scare them away.:laugh2::laugh2:
:smile2: Where are you in Sun City ? My parents live about a 1/2 mile north from Boswell Hospital on W. Bolivar Ave.

A

·
0 Posts
That is an awesome beautiful job on the paint scheme.
that guy is an artist.

all the mods you did are swell, and I love the 1450LM, have one in my F-150 and it used to me my main GPS in the car, until the keyboard got finicky, and it was replaced with a 2797LM

I really like that 1800 in the background too, but the paint scheme on that PC is gorgeous.

·
Super Moderator
11,505 Posts
Looks great. I really like the "Radio Knob" for the fuel door.

·
Super Moderator
15,131 Posts
nice looking PC and ome good upgrades too

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Sorry I missed this until now, that's an awesome job. No more bland PC that's for sure!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts