Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the USA you have a much loved road trip route 66. In Australia we have the Nullabor. When people do the Nullabor it's like a braging point and you would get a sticker with we crossed the nullabor to display your acheivement. There are many things to see on the trip but many people just keep driving to get it out of the way. They missed out on a lot of intresting things on the way. I have only had a digital camera for about 8 months and the last time I rode it was with a film camera. So to give you an idea of the Nullabor I took a photo of it on my last trip. The Nullabor is 450 miles long. Nullabor means treeless plain. Eric

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Ok Eric,

Like the pics, how do you pronounce, Nullabor.
Nothing here similar to even take a guess at it.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
You will think you are at home when you come to the Southwest, USA. Interesting word " Nullabor ". It looks like a contraction of Null ( nothing ) and Arbor ( tree/ plant).

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You say it as Nul-la-bor. And Chopin114 you are right. Eric

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Eric,

Our Maestro is quite the life learned expert do not let him fool you.

It is good to have you on the forum Eric, you still continue to educate us on your Country. Thank You & Vanessa for your presence on the forum.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chopin114 has never fooled me with the fact that he is learned and I enjoy his postings. I sometimes just don't get the humor and just blunder my way through. Our humor is much more blunt and I think I would be in more trouble than Jesse James if I was to use it here. What we say to each other would curl your hair. And those that don't have much hair maybe more upset. Fossil : Vanessa said that she loved your signature.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts