Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry havent been on much, lot of stuff going on in my life right now. But I had better post this so yall know I am not gone and still me. Put a deposit down Saturday and will be back in January to pick up a new stablemate for the Deathwing in the form of a 2003 Concours 1000.

Be back on soon to catch back up, and more important will be back out on the road for meet n greets this year.

·
Super Moderator
28,145 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you in the PA. Outback, Dustin:wink2:

Congrats on the new ride, they are a great bike

·
Premium Member
10,916 Posts
Congratulations on your new to you bike. I think they have a 7 gallon gas tank, so you will be able to knock the mile out quickly.

·
Super Moderator
15,131 Posts
sweet! I have a friend up port huron, mi. way that rides a older connie. I thought about getting one or an ST 1100 before getting the mighty ST 1300

·
Premium Member
7,603 Posts
Sweet looking bike and great color too. Another IB rider in the future? Looked at one of those in the past too. One can find some good deals on the older Concours. Strong engine and bullet proof. Great overall bike and good choice mate.

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
All good to see, Dustin. I'll be looking for you.

·
Super Moderator
14,245 Posts
The middle of January sounds like a good time for a break in ride to Natchez. Or the coast for oysters.

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
Reactions: NREMTP

·
Super Moderator
14,245 Posts

·
Registered
2,800 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
That's some fast looking bikes there Ken. I could maybe talk the wife into letting me make a coast run for oysters. Be sure to let me know. I'm off work Thursday through Sunday at 10pm central.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
638 Posts
Good looking bike Dustin. I had a couple of those. Very fast. And a little louder. I never ran without ear protection. On the Wing, I feel that it's optional. Nice.

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im getteing a new helmet too so hope that helps. I also plan to make a north run up to MN as soon as the weather allows, going straight up the middle with a little detour through WI maybe i could shake hands with you and Doc on the way. I am thinking March or April sometime.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts