Honda Goldwing Forum banner

The New Guy

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Doug5427 
#1 ·
Hey Ya'll,

Trying to fix my 1994 Goldwing, My Wife and I were coming home from a trip to Glaicer National Park this past summer and had a rear tire blow out. We were pulling a trailer and well we crashed spent 5 days in Lincon Neb. in the hospital, which by the way is a great place to crash, very good hospital with an awsome staff.
Anyway trying to put my bike back together, can't get the fairing off. Seen this web site and thought I would join and see how many of ya'll already know how to get this thing off.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Glad you are recovering from your accident. Wings can be fixed/replaced, it's people that are the most important. Best way to learn about removal of the fairing is with a shop manual. There are also some places on the web and this site that deal with specific parts of the Wing. Good luck and ride safe..

#3 ·
WEll frst off, welcome to the site and sorry about your mishap. Sounds like you were well taken care of though. Two Wheel is vrey right about the shop manual, it's priceless in my mind. There are quite a few very knowledgeable people around here that can likely give you some pointers. Good luck on the repairs.

#6 ·
hello doug5427 and welcome to GWOFgood to know that the wing is repairable and great to know you have recovered from your injuries

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.