Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Where are you moving in Co.? This is my favorite vacation spot. Had a fun time there last summer as we rented a cabin in Florissant, near Cripple Creek. We trailered up our Suzuki Burgman as Deb and I had a big time riding in the mountains.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where are you moving in Co.? This is my favorite vacation spot. Had a fun time there last summer as we rented a cabin in Florissant, near Cripple Creek. We trailered up our Suzuki Burgman as Deb and I had a big time riding in the mountains.
I will be in Westcliffe. About 50 miles south of Canyon City on hwy 69.

·
Super Moderator
10,000 Posts
Have a safe move to your new home..

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
In a week I will have moved, Lock stock and Lil Red, to Westcliffe, Colorado. So many epic rides there and a new wing! Life is good.
Wow...drove through Westcliffe last Thursday. Neat little town and I mean little. What are you gonna be doing there? I go through there as a shortcut from Walsenburg to Buena Vista. Here is a photo taken just outside Westcliffe last week. Isaac

Attachments

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
In a week I will have moved, Lock stock and Lil Red, to Westcliffe, Colorado. So many epic rides there and a new wing! Life is good.
Here are some shots I took as I drove into Westcliffe last week. Sorry about the bug on the lens but thought people might like to see where your going. I stopped shooting at the light(stop sign) so I don't have any of the jog through town. It was about 45 or 50 degrees as I went through. :) Isaac

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
lonewolfco just doesn't sound right

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Wow...drove through Westcliffe last Thursday. Neat little town and I mean little. What are you gonna be doing there?
Had the same thoughts Issac. Checked it out on Google Maps and you're right, a small town. Inquiring minds want to know lone wolf, how you picked Westcliffe?

·
Premium Member
24,632 Posts
Small towns are just plain charming. Luv 'em to death, but I'm a small town dood so. Hope it goes well for you lonewolf(co) to be. It is nice to have that red Wing sitting right in front of my office today, talk about eye candy, count your blessings to have one of them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Small towns are just plain charming. Luv 'em to death, but I'm a small town dood so. Hope it goes well for you lonewolf(co) to be. It is nice to have that red Wing sitting right in front of my office today, talk about eye candy, count your blessings to have one of them.
Do I see a 4 sale sign on your bike Daryl? Maybe that new bike smell of that 2012 is starting to get to you. :p

·
Premium Member
24,632 Posts
Not a chance Dan. Herself has already made that much VERY clear:eek:;)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow...drove through Westcliffe last Thursday. Neat little town and I mean little. What are you gonna be doing there? I go through there as a shortcut from Walsenburg to Buena Vista. Here is a photo taken just outside Westcliffe last week. Isaac
Enjoying life. I am retired and love CO

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Yhere is a woman involved. She owns a home there.
A beautiful place to move to join a beautiful lady with a beautiful bike having a beautiful life. I'm happy for you brother and slightly envious of your new home. God I love Colorado. You're one lucky dude.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts