Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I see alot of people have the US map attached to their posts and probablely have it sewn to the back of their vest...(that does look cool :cool:)

So what are the rules.....

1) do you get to color in a State if you play golf in it... :eek: (wrong post)

2) do you get to color in a State if you ride through it....how many miles....

2) do you need to stay over night in a State to color it...

3) do you need a mistress in the state to color it...:eek:

Just courious...:rolleyes:

Safe Ride....

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
There are no rules. If you can identify the state you can color it in....LOL.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I always thought it was if you rode in it. No amount of miles, you just have to put your motorcycle tires on the ground in that state to color it in on your map.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Heck...Ill be Tiger's mistress for $500 million...:eek:

·
Registered
219 Posts
you just have to put your motorcycle tires on the ground in that state to color it in on your map
Hey thats unfair i'll never get a chance to color (thats colour in the good old english language ) my map , it will be black and white.

How about we make it that if you throw a dart from a distance of
30 feet ( thats 10 meters in good old metric system ) ( we have the best of both worlds down here ) you get to colour the state in which the dart lands in. Any takers

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Let your conscience be your guide. Some states u ride across, some you ride to. You sure dont have to ride the length of california to count it and no one rides thru Maine or Florida (those are definitely to states, not thru states). Its an honest mans ride, not a bookkeeping exercise.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'd like to start a map. What do I have to do or where do I have to go to get one?

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
I always thought it was if you rode in it. No amount of miles, you just have to put your motorcycle tires on the ground in that state to color it in on your map.
so if i go visit relitives in vegas, buy tires for the wing while i'm there roll the tires in the parking lot i can colour in nevada

·
Registered
835 Posts
I've yet to see a Canadian map on this site. Does such a thing exist or does to it jump from the 49th to Oz?
Strat (above the 49th).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts